When you need a new tire quickly, you don’t want to read through dozens of listings trying to figure out the best tire shop near you. That’s why we have done some of the hard work for you so when you’re in a bind or know it’s time for a new tire, you will know the best tire shop to go to in Fort Worth, Texas.
We did a deep dive into more than 20 different tire repair shops around Fort Worth and put together this comprehensive list of the top 3 best tire shops.
Crowley Tire and Auto Shop immediately stands out among its competition. They have been in business since October 1999. They operate out of a 4,000 square foot shop and have an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau. They offer discounts for the following customers:
- First Responders
- Active Duty Military
- Military Veterans
- ISD Staff
- Public Service
- Single Parent
- Chamber of Commerce Members
They are a full tire repair shop in Fort Worth, Texas, offering the following services (not just tires):
- Interval Service
- Manufacture Maintenance
- Timing Belts
- Starting and Charging Systems
- Cooling Systems
- State Inspections
- ECM and PCM
- Air Conditioning
- Anti-lock Brake Systems
- Auto Glass
- Catalytic Converter
- Window Regulators
Here are the top 4 things people say about Crowley Tire and Auto Shop:
- They Are Professional. In the automotive industry, this is not necessarily a given. Sometimes it’s possible to get someone who may be great at fixing cars, but if they do not understand customer service and possess the ability to communicate to the customer in layman’s terms what needs to be done, it is going to ruin the whole experience.
- They Make Visits Enjoyable. Crowley Tire and Auto Shop are known for making their customers smile, laugh, and feel comfortable – not often seen in tire shops when someone just found out they have a flat tire or are going to have to spend a couple of hundred dollars on a new tire for their car.
- They Offer Speedy Service. Another common theme about Crowley’s reviews is the speed at which they get customers in and out.
Do not mistake that for cutting corners. They have the ability to quickly and accurately diagnose problems.
- They Care About Every Customer’s Experience. Even more telling than the many positive reviews they have (4.8 stars on Google, 4.8 stars on Facebook, 4.5 stars on Yelp) is how they handle negative reviews. Each negative review, of the few that there are, has a deeply thorough reply which lays out exactly what happened and was communicated.
We have no hesitation recommending Crowley Tire and Auto Shop. Give them a call!
Fort Worth Tire and Auto Shop is another fantastic option for tires and other automotive needs around Fort Worth. They have been around since 1983. Many people talk about how they have been going there for generations!
One of the most frequent highlights of Fort Worth Tire and Auto Shop is how they are a local, family-operated business in Fort Worth, Texas. If you would like to go to Discount Tire, you can definitely do that, but Discount Tire made 5.2 billion in revenue in 2019. They are doing fine and will continue to do fine without your business. Wouldn’t you rather support someone local to your community and get better service in the process?
Some of the highlights of Fort Worth Tire and Auto Shop that encouraged us to add them to this list of best tire shops in Fort Worth include.
- They Are Conveniently Located. Fort Worth Tire and Auto Shop is located off University Drive, which is a very convenient location in Fort Worth. The outside, admittedly, is not going to blow you away, but is’a garage, not the Four Seasons.
- They Use Modern Technology & Service. Their website is quite modern and easy to navigate. You can look up exactly what tires will fit your particular vehicle. You can also view all of the other services they provide, as well as check if they have any current coupons.
- They Have Financing Available. They do offer financing, which, considering 32% of Americans cannot usually pay cash for a $400 emergency, this can be very helpful.
- They Offer Roadside Assistance. Fort Worth Tire and Auto Shop also have 24-hour roadside assistance. If your car breaks down, give them a call and they can pick up your vehicle, bring it back to their garage and get you back on the road quickly.
Fort Worth Tire and Auto Shop is open 7 am to 5 pm Monday through Friday and then 7 am to 11 am on Saturday. Give them a try!
Our final tire shop recommendation in Fort Worth is Ernie’s Tire. No, this is not Ernie from Sesame Street, but with over 1,500 reviews, it’s clear Ernie is not playing around.
Ernie’s Tire was started in June of 2012. They have been helping the people of Fort Worth for over the past decarde. Although they lack the marketing flair of a garage like Fort Worth Tire and Auto Shop, their reviews speak for themselves!
Many reviewers speak about the ease and speed of inspections and oil changes. They do not offer the wide variety of auto services as some of the other tire shops we have highlighted, but for your basic tire repair and replacement needs, it seems there might be no one better!
What Does Your Car Need After It Gets New Tires?
Once you have your new tires, be sure to schedule an appointment with Fort Worth Auto Detail. Brake dust, if not removed in a timely fashion, can etch into the clear coat of your vehicle’s paint and rims.
Our exterior detail is going to chemically decontaminate your vehicle to ensure that does not happen. We are then going to apply a high-quality ceramic spray wax to your vehicle’s paint and rims to give you good paint protection for your car going forward. If you would like to upgrade that protection and make your rims and paint a breeze to clean, ask us about upgrading to one of our professional-grade ceramic coatings.