Fort Worth Auto Detailing

Frequently Asked Questions​ (FAQ)

Car detailing is the process in which a professional works to restore a vehicle to its best possible condition. Car detailing is not simply a car wash; it requires special products and skills in order to properly enhance each type of material according to its own needs.

At Fort Worth Auto Detail, we have both the tools and knowledge to get your vehicle looking the best it ever has with our premium auto detailing services.

We accept all major debit and credit cards. We also offer financing as well should you need it. You can learn more about that here Payment is due immediately upon completion of service.

Yes, we require a 20% non-refundable deposit in order to secure your appointment date and time. Once your appointment is approved, you will be sent a deposit invoice via email. The day of the detail you will be sent an invoice for the remaining 80% of payment.

Yes, we are by appointment only. Typically, it takes a minimum of 24-hours notice in order to schedule an appointment. We always make the utmost effort to work around our client’s schedule. Contact us today to ask about our availability.

We serve Fort Worth, Aledo, Hudson Oaks, Willow Park, Weatherford, Benbrook, Primrose, Crowley, Burleson, Kennedale, Keller, Southlake, Saginaw, Eagle Mountain, Azle, and more.

Service to clients outside of these areas will be accepted on a case-by-case basis. Please contact us for more information to see if we service your area.

Because of the professional grade equipment that we use, the weather, and many other reasons we do not offer mobile car detailing. We do however offer to pick up your vehicle, detail it, and bring it back to you. So you can still have that perfect looking vehicle without having to leave your home.

Contact us today and we will do our best to accommodate your particular needs.

Yes we do offer these services and more. You can check out more information about these services as well as see other additonal services that we offer here:

A ceramic coating is a chemical polymer that is applied in a liquid form that bonds as a sacrificial layer to your vehicles clear coat in order to protect it. We at Fort Worth Auto Detail use professional grade ceramic coatings that vary in longevity including a 3 year ceramic coating, a 6 year ceramic coating, and a 10 year ceramic coating.